Welcome to the Iran Aeronautical Information Management (AIM) Web site
Iran AIM under authority of I.R CAO, in collaboration with all parties, is the service provider of aeronautical data and information for the safe, regular and efficient conduction of air navigation within Tehran FIR.
To achieve this objective and to provide the quality–assured digital aeronautical data and information according to ICAO SARPs and PANS, international and national regulations, the following matters will be of constant importance:
- Implementation of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015),
- Determining and meeting user demands.
- Developing operational infrastructure to ensure acceptable service quality requirements.
- Continuous improvement of quality-assured products/services by collecting the user feedback according to the QMS framework (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The key elements of Iran Aeronautical Information website are AIP, AIP AMDT, AIP SUP, AIC and list of valid NOTAM according to the applicable ICAO regulations.
Note : AIRAC AIP AMDT 4/21 (WEF 04 NOV 2021) published and available on our website.
- NO AIRAC AIP AMDT WILL BE PUBLISHED ON EFFECTIVE DATE 12 AUG 2021 and 09 SEP 2021.